Ok! I'm entering the stream here as an oft confused forum user. Does anyone know where the HELP options for general advice on where to go, what to do, how to get started, etc. may be? I need someone to take me by the hand, establish a sense of place, and explain things slowly, like I'm a little daft--which I am.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi SD,

First off, a HUGE welcome! We are very excited to have you join SavvyAuthors. It's so nice to meet you! You've correctly posted in the newbie section and members can view and respond to your "test" post.

I've emailed you offline to see what you are looking for at SavvyAuthors.

We are ALWAYS here to help! :)

RJ

Upvote 0
Hi SD,

First off, a HUGE welcome! We are very excited to have you join SavvyAuthors. It's so nice to meet you! You've correctly posted in the newbie section and members can view and respond to your "test" post.

RJ
Thank you again! I just responded to your email as well. (y)

Upvote 0
Ok! I'm entering the stream here as an oft confused forum user. Does anyone know where the HELP options for general advice on where to go, what to do, how to get started, etc. may be? I need someone to take me by the hand, establish a sense of place, and explain things slowly, like I'm a little daft--which I am.
Hello SD!

Welcome to SavvyAuthors! I love this forum, but I want to assure you that you are NOT daft. I've been a member since last October and they've changed the format. I, too, find it confusing, so you are not alone. Hang in there! There are jewels hidden in the Savvy maze!

Connie Parrott

Upvote 0
Hi Stephanie
Sorry we missed your post last week! I am going to claim Yard Sale-induced demential. We had a yard sale this last weekend and I am still recovering! I don't know why I do those things.. **shakes head**.

Anyway, the log out button is in the drop-down menu that is hiding under your icon on the top left part of the page. Just click ther e and you are logged out!
:)
Hope this helps.

Test___SavvyAuthors.png

Upvote 0
Hi SD,

RJ
Welcome SD, I had some trouble finding my way around but got help form the site administrators. Best to you!

Upvote 0