Fortnight Flash Fiction Author
Jun 26, 2014
Northwest Illinois
www.lesliedow.com
LinkedIn
lesliedow
Pinterest
leslieadow
Wow! This was our biggest pitchfest ever! Thank you for pitching and thanks to all the pub professionals for taking pitches!
We will be posting the full list of requests here on the main discussion feed within the next two weeks. The pub pros will also be reviewing pitches and may ask you questions over the next few days. I opened the pitch threads back up for comment so you can respond to any questions asked. HOWEVER, pitches are definitely closed and I will delete any pitches that are added after my post that announces that pitches are closed.

That's it!

Oh, and I will be opening up registration for next fall's Autumn Pitchfest tonight!
Good luck and thanks for all the pitches!
Leslie

• Friendly
  • Winner
Reactions: 20 users
Upvote 0
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Wow! This was our biggest pitchfest ever! Thank you for pitching and thanks to all the pub professionals for taking pitches!
We will be posting the full list of requests here on the main discussion feed within the next two weeks. The pub pros will also be reviewing pitches and may ask you questions over the next few days. I opened the pitch threads back up for comment so you can respond to any questions asked. HOWEVER, pitches are definitely closed and I will delete any pitches that are added after my post that announces that pitches are closed.

That's it!

Oh, and I will be opening up registration for next fall's Autumn Pitchfest tonight!
Good luck and thanks for all the pitches!
Leslie
Thank you to everyone for organising and to everyone taking part to make the pitchfest possible.

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
I got a request and am super happy. Thank you for taking the time to do this. I think it's great and I really appreciate it!! :giggle::giggle::giggle:
That is wonderful! We will also be publishing all the requests here on the site within two weeks. Let us know if you landed a contract!

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
I got a request from this pitch fest! So glad I found this page. After four books and querying for a few years for both the book I got the request on, and others, it feels great to finally get somewhere.
OMG, Wendy! This is wonderful! Let us know if you get a contract!

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0
Thank you so very much for these pitching sessions. Why more authors don't take advantage of the many opportunities, classes, chats and other resources available on Savvy Authors I don't know. I tell my friends who say they want to be an author about this site, but I know only a few of them have checked it out. But I love it.:love:

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
I've been searching for the pitch feed for responses, but don't see that in any threads. Where exactly do we find them? Thanks!
Hi Lynda
Once we get all the requests from the publishing pros I will post them here. Should be about a week or two at the outside.
Leslie

Reactions: 3 users
Upvote 0