We will be posting all the responses either this weekend or next week. We do this within two weeks of the pitchfest. Also some of the pub pros are posting responses and questions directly as responses to your pitches so you can always check on your pitch.

Reactions: 5 users
Upvote 0
Wow! This was our biggest pitchfest ever! Thank you for pitching and thanks to all the pub professionals for taking pitches!
We will be posting the full list of requests here on the main discussion feed within the next two weeks. The pub pros will also be reviewing pitches and may ask you questions over the next few days. I opened the pitch threads back up for comment so you can respond to any questions asked. HOWEVER, pitches are definitely closed and I will delete any pitches that are added after my post that announces that pitches are closed.

That's it!

Oh, and I will be opening up registration for next fall's Autumn Pitchfest tonight!
Good luck and thanks for all the pitches!
Leslie
Thank you for doing this! What a great opportunity. Even if I don't receive a request I learn a lot and it keeps me motivated.:giggle:

Upvote 0