Marianne Lee

Scribe
Mar 23, 2015
Hi!

I've already asked about this, but I haven't heard from you in a while. I can't get the system to load the upgrade account feature. I would like to become a member before I register for another class. I've tried it in both chrome and firefox, and the little loading symbol in the upper right-hand corner starts up but never loads anything. I mean, I walked out of the room, forgot about it, and came back 1/2 hour later and it still hadn't loaded.

From the same page, I've tried to enroll in the motivation course, and the same thing happens. I'm kind of bummed that because of this bug, I've missed the month of May. If you get this fixed, can I enroll at the beginning of any month, or only when it's advertised again? Or can I enroll mid-month and catch up? (because it isn't fair!)

Anyway, please let me know.

Thanks,

Marianne

Upvote 0
Hi Marianne,
I'm coming to this without the benefit of being able to work on the technical aspects but I can keep following up until you get it resolved.

First, have you tried upgrading on the old site? Some of the financial transactions are working there still. https://ce.savvyauthors.com/

Second, we can get you into the Motivation group mid stream. Which one are you looking to join?

If you have an issue, you can PM me or email me directly, [email protected] and I'll follow up for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience and delay.
Lyn

Upvote 0
Hi!

I've already asked about this, but I haven't heard from you in a while. I can't get the system to load the upgrade account feature. I would like to become a member before I register for another class. I've tried it in both chrome and firefox, and the little loading symbol in the upper right-hand corner starts up but never loads anything. I mean, I walked out of the room, forgot about it, and came back 1/2 hour later and it still hadn't loaded.

From the same page, I've tried to enroll in the motivation course, and the same thing happens. I'm kind of bummed that because of this bug, I've missed the month of May. If you get this fixed, can I enroll at the beginning of any month, or only when it's advertised again? Or can I enroll mid-month and catch up? (because it isn't fair!)

Anyway, please let me know.

Thanks,

Marianne
Hi Marianne,

I'm going to email you off-loop.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

RJ

Upvote 0