What happened to the Synopsis workshop that was supposed to start yesterday? I keep logging in looking for posts and have nothing...other than my registration email. And yes, I'm looking on the new site. Did it get cancelled or what? Curious.

Upvote 0
What happened to the Synopsis workshop that was supposed to start yesterday? I keep logging in looking for posts and have nothing...other than my registration email. And yes, I'm looking on the new site. Did it get cancelled or what? Curious.

Classroom 110
or try this link
http://www.savvyauthors.com/Community/index.php?forums/cl-110-wild-synopsis-holl-10-26-11-8.446/

Be sure to go to the Lecture and Discussion section....above where my welcome is posted.

Upvote 0
LOL, I'm totally wrong. I thought Beth was looking for the pre-NaNo event. I need another drink, obviously.

Thanks, Mona!
When I responded, your response hadn't shown up yet. LOL Hopefully one of us was right. (n)

Upvote 0
I can't even find the Wild Synopsis and none of the links above work for me at all. I understand there was an outage that caused an issue? Not sure, but having to move to a different site and reset a password for this site is extremely confusing. :cautious:

Upvote 0
I can't even find the Wild Synopsis and none of the links above work for me at all. I understand there was an outage that caused an issue? Not sure, but having to move to a different site and reset a password for this site is extremely confusing. :cautious:
I see you found my post about the chat. If you haven't found the classroom yet, look at the pic I've uploaded. It shows the link to click on.

Attachments

• classroom.JPG
    classroom.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 0
I see you found my post about the chat. If you haven't found the classroom yet, look at the pic I've uploaded. It shows the link to click on.
Hi Mona, I did find it, but I had additional issues. It said I didn't have the credentionals to access the class, but the savvy tech gurus fixed me. :) thanks for checking on me!

Upvote 0
Hi Mona, I did find it, but I had additional issues. It said I didn't have the credentionals to access the class, but the savvy tech gurus fixed me. :) thanks for checking on me!
Awesome! We don't want you missing out!

Upvote 0
Thanks Mona and Riley. I did find it with Mona's link because it certainly wasn't showing up under workshops for me before. At least it wasn't just me since Lizzie had problems, too. Actually, more than I had!

Upvote 0
Thanks Mona and Riley. I did find it with Mona's link because it certainly wasn't showing up under workshops for me before. At least it wasn't just me since Lizzie had problems, too. Actually, more than I had!
Sorry about that. Sometimes a few of us will have a glitch that others don't. Must be gremlins. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
That's the one, but it says I don't have permission to perform this action when I clicked on it...but I registered for the class when Candace sent out the info on her #WW loop....
Let me see if I can reach RJ.

Upvote 0
Thanks, Mona...though the class is almost over. Will they have a recording available?
Yes, ma'am. RJ posted a thread heading that says the webinar will be available early next week. I'm sorry you're having problems getting in.

Upvote 0
Glad to hear it. I did send RJ an email at an earlier point. It's been a frustrating few hours, but thank you so much for your help. It was nice to actually connect to someone and get some answers. You rock!
Thanks. Just doing my job......well, more like poking around here and there. LOL

Upvote 0