Latin Lady

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2013
I registered for the Writers Con early . When I registered I didn’t see classes to register for. Looked forward to it all summer considering the kind of year I have had. But due to undergoing medical treatments this past 2 months, I missed out on registering early so I am closed out of all remaining classes today and Sunday. Totally missed Friday. . A bit disappointed that you have a Writers Con and cannot accommodate all of us.
I am hoping recordings are available and it is clear how to access them .

Thanks
Lillian

Leslie
Leslie
Apologies for the confusion. We usually do have registrations for each class, like you register for sessions for most in-person classes, since our instructors need to know how many to prepare for and we like to make sure that the class size is manageable enough so that everyone has a good learning experience. This was in the registration material and we did send out several updates in the past couple of weeks reminding everyone to register for the events, we also posted this in the last several weeks of the newsletter. All that said, we know that means that not everyone can attend and that is disappointing. So, we are happy to give you access to the classes you missed after the conference is over. Our limiting access is really to make sure our instructors are not overwhelmed. Let me know what classes you would like access to and I will add you when the conference is over.
Thanks
Leslie
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi Lesilie,
Thanks for getting back to me so quick.
I am interested in the classes:
1. Sexual Tension
2. Grow Character and Plot
3. Plot your novel with the plotting circle
4. Exploring the art of characterization
5. Emotion class today at 12 noon.

Thanks
Lillian

Leslie
Leslie
You are very welcome. I will add your name to these classes Sunday night or Monday morning.
Best
Leslie
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi Lillian
You have been added to the classes. Let me know if you think of any more you would like to be added to.
Best
leslie

Upvote 0