Hi Morgan,

First off, a huge welcome to the SavvyAuthors community! And also congrats on submitting your draft to PitchWars. My fingers are crossed for you! I LOVE YA and the market for dystopian sci/fi and fantasy has been hot.

There are some great things coming up at Savvy, including our online conference, SavvyWriterCon, free for members. We have publishing professionals taking pitches, webinars, and workshop intensives. Then in October, we have a brand new special event that will be announced in the near future and consider joining us for NaNovember.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need anything.

Welcome! :)

RJ

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi Morgan @mwatchornbooks!

Welcome to Savvy! You've come to the perfect place to learn. Most of what I have learned about writing I gleaned from the savvy tutelage of instructors here.

We are going to have SavvyWriterCon which will give you a chance to get a quick fix across the gamut of instructors here.

I invite you to join our Kidlit SIG (special interest groups). We are a cross-section of writers from PB -- MG -- PB --YA -- NA as some of us write in more than one category. We also have a Speculative Fiction SIG, that you'll want to join. We usually stick together in the Special Events, but we offer each other the chance to post critiques.

Welcome
Lyn

Upvote 0