Thanks to Deb Mc for referring me here.

Hoping to break into the YA Fantasy genre this year.
Would love to find some online courses/resources on improving craft/plotting/etc.
Any recommendations are welcome and much appreciated!

Thanks,
Gloria
Hi Gloria,

Welcome to SavvyAuthors! We have a great listing of workshops yet to come in 2016. I'm running a Special Event in June, where I'll be giving tips on plotting, and we can discuss genre-specific plots. We'll also post our plot points in the forum and help each other with brainstorming. It's loads of fun! Visit the Special Event calendar for more details.

If you look at the 2016 Workshop list, we have a couple plotting workshops coming up. Sally Walker is teaching Exercises in Plotting in April, and Shannon Donnelly is teaching a course in May. New courses are added often so keep checking back.

Note: The majority of Special Events are open only to Premium Members... an annual membership gets you access to all of these events, plus a discounted rate for workshops!!!

See you around! :)

Riley

Upvote 0
Welcome!! We have a great group here. As Riley mentioned we have classes in both YA and Fantasy. There are a couple of boot camps coming up that might help as well.

Let us know if you have any issues finding anything! We are in the middle of a pretty big site revamp and I would love to know what newcomers think.

:)

Thanks!
Leslie

Upvote 0