Avoiding the Pitfalls of Writing with L.C. Hayden

Craft Avoiding the Pitfalls of Writing with L.C. Hayden

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35

Register by November 29th and save $5, use code PITFALLSHAYDEN2021 at checkout!
Category
  1. Characters
  2. Editing
  3. Dialogue
  4. Structure
  5. GMC
  6. Plotting
  7. POV
  8. Writer's Life
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
PITFALLSHAYDEN2021
Award winning and bestselling author, L. C. Hayden will discuss the various writing pitfalls that stand in the way of becoming a successful writer. Not only will she point them out, she will show you ways to avoid them.

Some of the pitfalls she will discuss center around character development, which includes what to use and what not to use when developing characters. You will learn the pitfalls stemming from character description. You will also learn how to spot misuse of dialog, and how to avoid it!

LC will also focus on setting, pacing, story time frame, diction, and other pitfalls.

This class is helpful for both fiction and non-fiction authors. Nonfiction writers will learn how to use facts to provide the story with a sense of time and place.

This workshop is a must for anyone who wants to improve his writing.
Author
LC Hayden
Start date
Dec 6, 2021 at 9:00 AM
End date
Dec 20, 2021 at 12:50 AM
Registration end date
Dec 9, 2021 at 12:50 AM
Rating
4.89 star(s) 44 ratings

More classes from LC Hayden

Latest reviews

I really enjoyed this class. It's been a great time to refresh my writing skills and help it "sparkle". :) I would take more classes from LC Hayden if I can as well as recommend them.
The course was interesting and informative. She answered questions when asked and gave very good suggestions. Due to this class my story is better.