Beyond Spellcheck: Self-Editing Before Submission with Kate McMurray

Craft Beyond Spellcheck: Self-Editing Before Submission with Kate McMurray

Level
Intermediate
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Basic members $35/Premium members $25

Register by March 29th and save $5, use code SPELLCHECKMCMURRAY2021 at checkout!
Category
  1. Editing
  2. Grammar
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
SPELLCHECKMCMURRAY2021
You’ve written a book and you want to give it one last spit polish before submitting to editors and agents, but grammar isn’t exactly your strong suit. No problem! Two professional editors give some tips and tricks for how to self-edit, including checking for common errors, to help you make your book as great as possible before you hit send.
Author
Kate McMurray
Start date
Apr 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM
End date
Apr 18, 2021 at 1:00 AM
Registration end date
Apr 7, 2021 at 1:00 AM
Rating
4.90 star(s) 10 ratings

More classes from Kate McMurray

Latest reviews

Kate McMurray's workshops are excellent. Her information is concise and easy to understand and afterward I'm always excited and eager to tackle the problems in my manuscript. Kate is also very approachable and always replies to questions with amazing answers. I've taken three of her workshops so far and wouldn't hesitate to sign up again. Would definitely recommend!
Kate did a fine job with her class. Her lectures were thorough and easy to understand. She covered all the material she promised to cover, and provided handouts and useful resources. She answered all my questions in a professional yet friendly manner. I would consider taking another class taught by her.