Mentoring and Coaching with Editorial Director and Author June Diehl

Craft Mentoring and Coaching with Editorial Director and Author June Diehl

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $300/Basic Members $400

* This mentoring session is full. Please watch for registration opening for June's fall mentoring. *
Category
  1. Indie Publishing
  2. Characters
  3. Description/Setting
  4. Editing
  5. Dialogue
  6. Structure
  7. Genre
  8. GMC
  9. Plotting
  10. POV
  11. Series
  12. Shorts/Novella
  13. Voice
  14. Worldbuilding
  15. Writer's Life
  16. Critique
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
NO COUPON FOR MENTORING
Are you seeking a coach and mentor who listens? Doesn't squash your writing style? And who provides positive, constructive feedback to meet your goals?

As a certified coach with a background in education and over a decade of working with writers, my goal is to offer you an individualized mentoring/coaching program to help guide you through the writing and publishing process. No part of your writing process is too small or too large for us to tackle together.

We will work as a team on the writing goals that you wish to accomplish during the three-month program.

I am as comfortable working with new writers as with those who have multiple publishing credits. I also read and write across multiple genres and have worked with writers who write fantasy, science fiction, mystery, historical fiction, horror, romance, etc.

The direction of the mentoring and coaching is founded on the goals you wish to accomplish. I am flexible, if the needs arises, in changing the mentoring and coaching to suit your needs and wants. You should come willing and able to work on your writing and be prepared for honest feedback.

Your personalized mentoring/coaching program can include, but is not limited to:
  • Unlimited access via email for brainstorming, coaching, specific questions and regular check-ins,
  • Regular private online chats in the Savvy Authors chatroom, by phone or Skype (schedule and time to be mutually agreed on). NOTE: Most are weekly and from 30-60 minutes.
  • Reviews of your notes, outline and draft or revised manuscript with feedback targeted to take you to the next step with your story, tailored to your current goals,
  • A writing schedule to complete your draft or edits with prompts to remind you of deadlines and regular check-ins to help keep you on track,
  • Mini-lessons, articles, resources and recommended reading as appropriate,
  • Includes coaching on the pitch and the synopsis,
  • Discuss and brainstorm path options for your writing career.
This program is not a workshop or class but those elements may be present at the discretion of the mentor based on the needs of the students. Students should be prepared to engage in regular discussion with the mentor in order to get the best out of this experience.

Enrollment is limited to five (5) students so I can give the attention needed to each writer.
Author
pjune-yahoo.com
Start date
May 11, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date
Aug 2, 2020 at 1:00 AM
Registration end date
May 13, 2020 at 1:00 AM
Rating
4.89 star(s) 45 ratings

More classes from pjune-yahoo.com

Latest reviews

I've had June as my mentor before and she has always been encouraging. She's been a huge help for me getting my books completed and published.
This was one of the best investments I ever made. What a bargain! I was blown away by how much time and attention June gave me and my work. For twelve weeks, I had a strong author ally walking the path with me. I got some great feedback and great advice and the confidence to move ahead with my project. Book coach and writing therapist all rolled into one. And she is the nicest person you'll ever meet. I wish I could give her ten stars!