Polish Your Hot Summer Pitch with Becky Martinez!

Business Polish Your Hot Summer Pitch with Becky Martinez!

Spice up your pitch and get it ready for SavvyAuthors' Summer Hot Pitch. We want everyone's pitches the very best they can be!

We are offering a one and a half week, mini-intensive workshop to help you polish that pitch through three rounds of feedback with from long-time and much-loved SavvyAuthors' presenter Becky Martinez.

At the end of the week and a half, you will:
  • Have run your pitch through our Pitch Production Guidelines
  • Received three rounds of feedback on the strengths and improvement opportunities for your pitch from Becky Martinez
  • Be ready to pitch your story at our Hot Summer Pitchfest from June 12-June 14
Don't miss this great opportunity to get that pitch ready for prime time!

** Please note that the $40 registration fee for basic members will be applied to upgrading to a premium membership for a full year. *
Author
Becky Martinez
Start date
Aug 5, 2019 at 2:08 PM
End date
Jun 19, 2019 at 12:00 AM
Registration end date
Jun 5, 2019 at 1:00 AM
Rating
4.78 star(s) 41 ratings

Latest reviews

This is a good class. Becky shared important information in her lectures, and she gave us all individual feedback three times.
I learned so much from this class. Becky is a wonderful teacher. I feel much more comfortable with crafting a pitch thanks to Becky's spot-on suggestions.
Becky tried to focus on the good points of my pitch and give me feedback she thought would help sharpen the focus.
Super helpful! Thanks, Becky. I’ll not only use the pitches at the Savvy pitchfest but also at the agents and editors conference coming up in a week or so.
The event was challenging, writing pitches isn't easy. Becky gave a lot of good information and personal attention. I'm very appreciative and learned a lot!