Agents confirmed for Pitchfest

Pitch your completed book to one of our great agents from Feb 15, 2023 to Feb 17, 2023.
or Head over to the Pitchfest Information page.

Jordy Albert at Booker Albert Agency

Currently looking for:

• fun young adult and middle grade contemporary, sci-fi, and fantasy
  • contemporary romance (please no cheating or abuse)
  • strong, funny, intelligent characters
  • well-developed friendships

. Please note that while it isn’t necessarily a deal breaker, she tends to shy away from novels with trigger topics, such as suicide and any type of abuse. Jordy is NOT accepting picture books, non-fiction or screenplays at this time.

About Jordy:

Jordy Albert is a Literary Agent and co-founder of The Booker Albert Literary Agency. She holds a B.A. in English from Pennsylvania State University, and a M.A. from Millersville University of Pennsylvania. She has worked with Marisa Corvisiero during her time at the L. Perkins Agency and the Corvisiero Literary Agency.

Learn more about Jordy and the Booker Albert Agency!

Katie Salvo at Metamorphosis

Currently looking for:

• Katie is particularly interested in representing women’s fiction
  • women’s fiction
  • romance
  • children's books
  • middle grade
  • young adult
  • LGBTQ+
  • historical biography

About Katie:

A traditionally published novelist, certified copy editor, and avid reader with eclectic genre interests, Katie Salvo loves nothing more than to see authors succeed in introducing new ideas and fresh voices to the publishing industry. With a degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, Katie has a background in literary criticism, philosophy, political theory, and history.

Learn more about Katie and Metamorphosis!

Adria Goetz at P.S. Literary Agency

Currently looking for: Right now I'm especially looking for adult fiction in the categories: book club fiction, rom coms, thrillers, magical realism, and cozy fantasy. For book club fiction, I'm looking for books with wide appeal that have heart and layers. For rom coms, I love enemies to lovers and grumpy/sunshine pairings, and a strong high concept commercial hook. For thrillers, I'm looking to be sucked into the undertow of good writing and a riveting story. For magical realism and cozy fantasy, I'm looking for books that will appeal to readers who aren't necessarily big fantasy readers. Some favorite recent reads of mine: LESSONS IN CHEMISTRY, VIOLETA, THE UNHONEYMOONERS, THEN SHE WAS GONE, THE INHERITANCE OF ORQUÍDEA DIVINA, THE VERY SECRET SOCIETY OF IRREGULAR WITCHES.

About Adria:

Adria Goetz is a senior literary agent at PSLA representing picture books, middle grade, adult fiction, and graphic novels. She graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelor’s degree in English with a Creative Writing emphasis, as well as the Columbia Publishing Course. She worked at Martin Literary & Media Management before joining the PSLA team. In 2019, she was selected as a Publishers Weekly Star Watch Honoree. Adria has eclectic taste but particularly enjoys projects that are tinged with magic, have so much heart you can practically hear their heartbeat, and have a compelling, commercial hook. She was recently proud to represent THE OCEAN CALLS by Tina Cho, THE WHATIFS by Emily Kilgore, THE UGLY DOODLES by Valeria Wicker, NO ORDINARY THING by G.Z. Schmidt, HALAL HOT DOGS by Susannah Aziz, and BATTER ROYALE by Leisl Adams, and dozens of others. Adria lives in an old Victorian farmhouse in Washington state with her husband and their two darling cats, Maple and Mulberry. You can find her detailed manuscript wishlist at adriagoetz.com and you can find her on Twitter at @adriamgoetz and on Instagram at @adriagoetz.

Learn more about Adria and P.S. Literary Agency!

Shari Maurer at The Stringer Literary Agency

Currently looking for: I represent Picture Books/Middle Grade/Young Adult and Non-fiction. In PBs I want to see something totally original, with a dash of social justice, a spunky main character, humor and no talking animals. In MG and YA, I'm open to everything but fantasy. I love main characters you want to root for, who are savvy and smart. I'd also love to see some social justice topics and humor (not necessarily in the same book), #OwnVoices, Rom-Coms, Thrillers, and something that grabs me in and makes me forget about the chaos in the world. In Non-fiction I'm looking for Parenting, Narrative, Biography and Memoir, Psychology, and History

About Shari:

Shari graduated from Duke University with a degree in English, and later studied Dramatic Writing at NYU. Following a stint at The Children’s Television Workshop on international productions of Sesame Street, she published both novels and non-fiction, and worked as a writer and editor. Shari has also written Parenting & Lifestyle columns for several websites. A mother of three, she lives in New York with her husband.

Learn more about Shari and The Stringer Literary Agency!