Clover Kinkade

Calligrapher
Mar 11, 2020
South Carolina
Hi everyone! I dabbled in writing fiction a few years ago and just couldn't pin down my genre nor dedicate the time to it because I run my own business (and had a million other excuses LOL). I'm starting fresh and feeling really determined to stick with it and finish my first novel quickly.

Would love to connect with folks here that want to encourage and help hold each other accountable, so any advice on where to start with that would be appreciated. Excited to be here!

Reactions: 2 users
Leslie
Leslie
Hi Clover and welcome!
You are in good company! We have lots of writers around here who are in just about all stages of writing and publishing. We try to help in as many ways as we can. All of us here are writers and like you, I am struggling to get back into it! What genre do you write in?
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I haven't been active in a long time; too many irons in the fire I guess. I'm an indie author, and write romance, (contemporary and romantic suspense). I'm really struggling with my fifth book. Trying to stay focused these days is difficult so hoping to find some avenue for inspiration and motivation.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0