Hi SarahMBeth!

It's so nice to meet you! I absolutely love YA UF! Good for you for putting it your first book up on WattPad. How's the critique and review going? :)

We are excited to have you join us. Please don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions or need anything!

RJ

Upvote 0
Welcome to the group! I'm a moderator and I write YA, also (paranormal and contemporary). I'm sure you'll find something here that clicks with you. I did, and I've been hanging around for about 9 or 10 years. (The memory gets hazy after a while. (n) ) Check out the blogs, classes and upcoming features like the Pitchfest that starts tomorrow. You'll be glad you did.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi, Sarah. I'm new too and not quite sure what this is all about. :sick: It's nice to meet you!

Reactions: 1 users
Kerfuffle
Kerfuffle
Welcome! It will be a fun journey, if nothing else. So far, what I have done is: join a group, join a class, and engage in pitchfest!

Oh and chat with people in the forums.

Fingers crossed all this will help get my writing off my computer and before the eyes of others.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome Sarah,

Do join us for the July boot camp. We usually have a Kidlit group that includes fantasy writers like I am, too. I start at MG and move to YA.

We also have a Kidlit SIG, under Groups. You can ask to be added and I can accept you into our Kidlit SIG (special interest group).

Lyn

Upvote 0
Hi and welcome! We just set up a new Speculative Fiction group, if you're interested in joining us. We're just getting set up. I write sci-fi/horror, YA urban fantasy, and paranormal. :)

Speculative Fiction

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0