ShannonWatt

Calligrapher
Sep 6, 2020
Salt Lake City Utah
Hello, I'm new and I registered for a mini-intensive. I'm not sure how to participate.
Can someone direct me where to go?
Thanks, Shannon

Upvote 0
I thought by registering for the Conference I could access all the courses, but later I learned I had to register for the individual classes. I, too, found the video and the directions confusing. I have taken classes here before, but I didn't know the mini-intensives were set up like classes. I can see where that would be baffling to someone totally new to the site. Usually, online webinar are presented in video/audio format. I think the information and instructions could have been presented with a little more clarity. I almost never figured out how to access the telecast. I didn't know I had to set up an account, and I was totally unfamiliar with the website. By the time I finally got on, I had missed twelve minutes of the presentation. I realize the material will be shown again, but it was frustrating trying to get on and couldn't.

Leslie
Leslie
Hi Joyce
We're sorry you had problems. thank you for the feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve the site and make it more user friendly. In fact, we just started a major effort to improve and streamline user interactions so your feedback is very timely.

The recordings of the webinars will be posted later this week. You will get a notification about that directly from the site. You might want to check your spam folder to be sure that overaggressive email programs have not filed our email notifications in spam.
Thanks
Leslie
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I've never taken classes with Savvy. Do links for the workshops arrive via email or found on this site?

Thank you,
Karen

Leslie
Leslie
Hi KL, welcome!
You will get a reminder email a few hours before the class starts that will have the link to your classroom. But you can always see the classes you are registered for by choosing the "Registered Classes" link under the Classes menu on the left side of the window: We open the classrooms 6 hours before classes start so if you have a class that starts at 9am on Monday you can access that by 3am EST.
Let me know if you have any other questions!
1601812276691.png
Upvote 0
Upvote 0