Let’s face it publishing is more competitive than ever and we all need ACTIONABLE content!
That is content that we know will help us move or careers along and not be too cumbersome to use or hard to learn. With this in mind, we are presenting three content-packed days filled with:
1) Mini-workshops and classes from some of our best instructors
2) Webinars with content that you can immediately use
3) And other great events such as access to our brand new CritPartner Matching program!
All designed to provide you with something you can use
today to improve your craft, sharpen your business skills, slay those promo demons and MORE!
They don’t get paid. They just hope you’ll do the same for them–and that’s what SavvyAuthors is all about. Writers helping writers. So, with that in mind, let us help you find your forever crit partner–because they do exist. You just have to know where to look.
This year we launched a Public Beta for our new CritPartner Matching program! And we are opening this for all of our Writercon Participants!
How this works:
2) You register for the Writercon and the FREE SavvyAuthors basic membership
2) You fill out your crit preferences in and opt-in for the match
3) On Saturday of the WriterCon, we run the match program and match you with a potential partner
4) We also provide a safe place for you to trade pages or you can trade email addresses, whichever you prefer!
Learn more about this now!
SavvyWriterCon CritPartner Match – September 11th – September 13th