RJ Garside

Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Premium Member
Jul 14, 2014
Canada
Hello!

Sweetheart Pitch is NOW open! It will close on Friday February 12th at 11:59 p.m. EST.

Where can I find the pitch page?
The main pitch page can be found by clicking HERE.

You can select editors/publishers or agents/agencies. Please ensure that you review each publishing professionals' Wishlist so that you only pitch books in the genres they are looking for.

How do I post?
After selecting a publishing professional, scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see a textbook. Click on the text box and type or paste your pitch. Remember to hit post. :)

Are there rules to pitching? What should I post?
Yes, there are some rules to follow. Please ensure you check out the RULES before posting.

How do I know if my manuscript has been request?
Some publishing professionals will request directly to the pitch and others will send us a list of their requests and we will release it in our newsletter on Saturday February 20th.

If you need assistance, please email our support team. We will try to reply as soon as we can.

Thanks! Happy pitching!

The SavvyCrew

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Do we post our pitch here? I'm confused about what page the pitches go on. Thank you.

Upvote 0
I cannot post any pitches. I get an error message that the site is having problems. What to do?

Upvote 0
Hi, @AuthorGal,

Thanks for your message, but there were not any pitches that were removed unless the author asked us to remove them due to an error. We always notify authors if we do have to remove their pitches with the reason why. I looked and your pitches are published. I see six pitches from your username. You may have to scroll through the pages to find your pitches again since some publishing professionals had 16 pages of pitches

If you have any questions please email our support team at [email protected]

Good luck on the pitches!

RJ

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0