• NaNo Is Coming Up! Join Us 11/4 To Kick Off Your Motivation

We’re getting excited for NaNo and wanted to invite you to join us! I know it can sometimes be hard to find motivation or get past those blocks, but we’re here to help you keep focused and on track in your story! Register below if you’d like to join - it’s entirely free!

Register View thread

Where do you spend your time on social media?

RJ Garside

Premium Member
Jul 14, 2014
Canada
Hey amazing writing community!

I am looking to get my feet wet with social media, but what social media platform do authors prefer?

Why does that specific platform appeal to you specifically?

How do you use it? For example, for selling your books, to connect with the writing community, to find writing meet-ups, events, or workshops?

Also, feel free to drop your social media handles in your message. I'd love to connect and "follow" or do whatever you're supposed to do on that particular platform. :)

Thanks so much for your help!

RJ

Upvote 0
Great question, RJ!

I use Facebook. Probably because I've been there so long. I don't like most of the other social media platforms. I've tried some of them but didn't like them. FB feels more intuitive to me than the other platforms. (Same goes for LinkedIn.)

I also use LinkedIn and have been there forever... Do you see a pattern here? LOL!

You can find me on Facebook at: Live Your Writing Dream

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/p-june-diehl-b476744/

June

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0