November 27 - December 10 Fortnight Flash Fiction Contest

Contest November 27 - December 10 Fortnight Flash Fiction Contest

Basic and Premium Members Prices
Fortnight Flash is available only to registered SavvyAuthors Members!
And it's free!
Not sure what this is? Check out the Fortnight Flash Fiction information page and the FAQ.

No time? TLDR;
  • Two week contest, one for writing and one for voting
  • Works over 1,000 words will be disqualified
  • Open to all members of SavvyAuthors
  • Voting limited to members of SavvyAuthors
Check out the Leaderboard!
Class Format
See our How This Works information or read the FAQ
Author
FlashFiction
Start date
Nov 27, 2023 at 9:10 AM
End date
Dec 10, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Dec 3, 2023 at 11:59 PM
Rating
4.69 star(s) 26 ratings

More classes from FlashFiction

Latest reviews

This was enjoyable and helped to get the juices flowing. The differences in the prompts gave a nice chance for everyone. The week to write and the week to vote was a great pace. When work was overwhelming I could read and vote and not write but would have the opportunity to write again soon. Enjoyed it immensely and will sign up for more.
CAC
I enjoy taking part in this contest. I don't get the chance to thank people for leaving comments about my stories, but I always find them helpful. There's constructive criticism if necessary. This is a definite plus as it isn't a given in other contests. That's my experience anyway.
Every chance to hone your craft, to better your hook, to understand what readers relate to, is immensely valuable. Getting to enjoy what others write using the same prompt, getting to know people, share tips and feedback, those things are priceless. :)
Very well-organised class and a group of participants who give thoughtful feedback every week, whether they've completed their own stories or not. There's a lovely, supportive atmosphere in the classroom and room for all styles of writer from beginner to more experienced.