- Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
***Register by Oct 5th and save $5, use code ROMANCEGRAF2020 at checkout!***
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
Plot a Romance Novel in 2 weeks. Set your book up for success with detailed character outlines that deepen story connection and worldbuilding. You're familiar with some plotting, but still unsure you're taking the right path... learn a structure that's simple to grasp and easy to use for any romance genre. Don't get stuck mid-way anymore with a basic outline, but still have the ability to add in new ideas. Plus, get feedback with every step.
Objectives: By the end of this course, you will:
Have confirmed and identified GMC, Negative Trait, Positive Trait and Wounds for the following:
- Resolutions/Grand Gestures
Be able to line out worldbuilding details based on your characters and basic plot points to help deepen your connection to the story (Note: some genres of romance may require less worldbuilding).
Have received feedback on your plot.
Be confident in rocking out a fantastic story, with an outline that still provides creative freedom, but keeps you on target.
Have a story outline that is marketable and reflects similar structures used by romance writers with major publishers.
- A vague idea of the story you want to write. Come with loose ideas for characters and the romance genre you plan to explore.
- How long you want your book to be. We can see what works best based on how your plot comes together.
- The format I will walk you through is good for full-length and novellas, as well as all genres.
Access to the following Texts:
Likes: Jennifer Mack