- Basic and Premium Members Prices
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
Register by February 6th and save $5, use code ROMANCEGRAF2023 at checkout!
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
- Class Length
- 2 Weeks
Plot a Romance Novel in 2 weeks. Set your book up for success with detailed character outlines that deepen story connection and worldbuilding. You're familiar with some plotting, but still unsure you're taking the right path... learn a structure that's simple to grasp and easy to use for any romance genre. Don't get stuck mid-way anymore with a basic outline, but still have the ability to add in new ideas. Plus, get feedback with every step.
- Objectives: By the end of this course, you will:
Have confirmed and identified GMC, Negative Trait, Positive Trait and Wounds for the following:
- Resolutions/Grand Gestures
Be able to line out worldbuilding details based on your characters and basic plot points to help deepen your connection to the story (Note: some genres of romance may require less worldbuilding).
Have received feedback on your plot.
Be confident in rocking out a fantastic story, with an outline that still provides creative freedom, but keeps you on target.
Have a story outline that is marketable and reflects similar structures used by romance writers with major publishers.
- A vague idea of the story you want to write. Come with loose ideas for characters and the romance genre you plan to explore.
- How long you want your book to be. We can see what works best based on how your plot comes together.
- The format I will walk you through is good for full-length and novellas, as well as all genres.
Access to the following Texts:
- Class Format
- Savvy Authors' workshops are held on a forum: a bulletin board based system. You will receive a reminder notice one day prior to the start of the workshop that includes instructions on how to access the workshop forum. If you have not received instructions by the day the workshop begins, please check your spam filter.
The forum will be available the morning (EST) of the day the workshop starts and will remain accessible to all participants thereafter. You will also be given simple instructions on how to create a PDF of all your discussions along with our privacy and data retention policy.
Likes: Nick M