Fortnight Flash Fiction Author
Jun 26, 2014
Northwest Illinois
www.lesliedow.com
LinkedIn
lesliedow
Pinterest
leslieadow
Thank you to all the participants for a great pitchfest! And to all the wonderful Agents, Editors, and Publishers who spend time reading the pitches!
Our next steps are pretty simple:

1. The Agents, Editors, and Publishers complete their review of the pitches. They may still ask questions about your pitch so do keep an eye on your pitches. I explained how to do that in the How do I know I got a request post.
  2. The Agents, Editors, and Publishers will send us their final list within 1-2 weeks.
  3. We publish that on the site, right here on the main feed, and notify everyone in the SavvyAuthors Weekly News.
  4. We remove from public view all the pitches

If you have not registered yet for our February 2023 Sweetheart Pitchfest, definitely do that! We run these twice a year!

Reactions: 11 users
Upvote 0
Thank you to all the participants for a great pitchfest! And to all the wonderful Agents, Editors, and Publishers who spend time reading the pitches!
Our next steps are pretty simple:

1. The Agents, Editors, and Publishers complete their review of the pitches. They may still ask questions about your pitch so do keep an eye on your pitches. I explained how to do that in the How do I know I got a request post.
  2. The Agents, Editors, and Publishers will send us their final list within 1-2 weeks.
  3. We publish that on the site, right here on the main feed, and notify everyone in the SavvyAuthors Weekly News.
  4. We remove from public view all the pitches

If you have not registered yet for our February 2023 Sweetheart Pitchfest, definitely do that! We run these twice a year!
Thank you Leslie and everyone at Savvy Authors for putting this Pitchfest together. Thanks too, to all the agents, editors and publishers. I had a great time pitching.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
You are all very welcome! We love doing this.
:)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I have been watching, but as of yet have not seen where the pitchfest requests have been posted. Have I missed it?
Hi Tammie
It's usually 1-2 weeks before we get the full list back from the agents and editors. We should have the full list to publish on the site in the next few days.
Thanks for asking!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0