aimeecav

Ink-slinger
Oct 14, 2022
Brazil
Hey, everyone!

Recently registered here and I thought it would be cool to introduce myself, since I'm looking for long-term critique partners!
So, my name is Aimee, I am 22 years old and I've been writing stories since I was very, very young, but I've only recently realized that I want other people to read my stories too. I'm currently in law school, so I don't have as much time to write as I would like, but I try to write a little bit every week. Currently working on two different projects, one is a Young Adult (ish??) contemporary thriller, and the other is also Young Adult Urban Fantasy (leaning more towards magical realism).
Looking forward to meeting new people!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hello! I'm currently working on a fiction-romance. I have a very rough first scene and a LOT of ideas. This stage is always a bit rocky and wants a cheering squad who will say "but what about [idea!]". I've published 8 books, so I'm not a novice by any means. Does that type thing interest you at all?

Upvote 0
Hey, everyone!

Recently registered here and I thought it would be cool to introduce myself, since I'm looking for long-term critique partners!
So, my name is Aimee, I am 22 years old and I've been writing stories since I was very, very young, but I've only recently realized that I want other people to read my stories too. I'm currently in law school, so I don't have as much time to write as I would like, but I try to write a little bit every week. Currently working on two different projects, one is a Young Adult (ish??) contemporary thriller, and the other is also Young Adult Urban Fantasy (leaning more towards magical realism).
Looking forward to meeting new people!
Hi, @aimeecav!

Welcome to SavvyAuthors. Wow! Contemporary thrillers are really big right now, so that's great! We are thrilled that you've joined us.

Please don't hesitate to shout if you need anything. :)

RJ

Upvote 0