Facebook keeps adding new features. It has also expanded its emphasis on building communities through groups. Each of these offers new opportunities for writers to reach out to current fans and to develop new fans.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $25/Basic Members $35
*Register by December 25 and save $5, use code FACEBOOKMAIN at checkout!**
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
- Writer's Life
Unless you have been living in a cave for the past decade, you have heard of Facebook. However, you may wonder how you, as a writer, can use this powerful social media. This course will help you discover how this powerhouse medium can help with everything from marketing to research.
Some topics covered include
With more than one billion members, you ignore Facebook at your own risk. This course helps you use it more effectively
- How to set up a Facebook Author Page
- The Basics of Content Marketing
- Improving the Reach of Your Facebook Page
- Using Groups to Connect with Fans
- Use of Picture Quotes
- Using "Boosted" Posts
- Using Facebook Live Video
- Reader Groups for Marketing
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New for 2018 FaceBook for Writers 2018 with Terri Main
Don't be afraid of Facebook! Make it work for you!