Fulfill your pressing obligations and still squeeze out the last amount of time in your schedule to make your writing dreams come true. All writers need to draft, revise, polish, and promote, but finding the time is sometimes the biggest challenge. Cassandra will show you,
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
- Writer's Life
- How to structure your time,
- How to find time,
- What to do with the time when you find it,
- How much time to devote to tasks to still reach your goals.
- No one has enough time. It's a fact of life. But for a writer, time is even more of a pressing problem, since so many of us write around full-time jobs, families, and other pressing obligations. How on earth does any writer find the time to draft, revise, and polish a work, much less submit it, edit it, and promote it once it's sold and released? In this course you'll be given concrete advice on how to structure your time; how to find the time to begin with, what to do when you have it; and how much to devote to different tasks.
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
Business Find time in a busy schedule to make YOUR writing dreams come true with multi-pubbed Cassandra Carr
Learn to manage YOUR time and get your writing life back on track!