In a game-changing move, independent publishers can now publish paperbacks through the Kindle platform. This means that you no longer need to go through CreateSpace ( or one of the non-Amazon print-on-demand printers ) to publish on Amazon. It also means that you only need one account, you can track sales on one dashboard, and have one royalty payment. However, there are a few differences in publishing through Kindle instead of CreateSpace. This course takes you step-by-step through the process of publishing your first paperback on Kindle. In fact, if you have a book ready for print, by the end of this course you can have it ready for sale on Amazon.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
- Indie Publishing
- Writer's Life
- Kindle vs. CreateSpace: What's new? How to Choose?
- Setting Up Your Book Information
- Designing the Book Interior: Using the Kindle Template
- Designing the Book Interior: Create Your Own Template
- Designing the Book Interior: Front Matter and Table of Contents
- Creating a Book Cover using Kindle Cover Creators
- Creating a Book Cover from Scratch
- Publishing and Pricing Your Paperback.
- Other events or classes in this series:
Starting now, all of our classes have early registration coupons! I f you register at least 1 week before the class starts you can receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details.Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New Paperback Publishing on Kindle with Terri Main
Want to publish a paperback on Kindle? Learn how!