Whether you prefer to create a detailed plot outline, jot down just a few notes, or just sit down and begin writing, you cannot ignore story structure. You might perfect it before you begin to write or during the editing process. Most often, you will need to do so both in planning and revision.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
**Register by September 26 and save $5, use code STRUCTUREMAIN at checkout!**
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
This course explores key concepts in building a story line that will keep your reader engaged. We make no judgments about whether detailed plotting or a more improvised approach is best. That's your call. This course just looks at what the finished product needs to look like regardless of your planning strategy.
- This course will cover:
- Classic plot structure
- Stories in Three Acts
- Character-driven and Situation-Driven Stories
- Goal Orientation in Story Structure
- Four Classic Conflicts and One Modern one
- Scenes: The Building Blocks of Plot.
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New for 2017 Story Structure for Pantsers, Plotters, and everyone in between with Terri Main
Build a storyline that keeps reader engaged.