This workshop uncovers the relationship of social media outlets in terms of the social marketing pyramid, allowing authors to get the most effective use of social media with the least amount of time spent.
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40
**Register by September 18 and save $5, use code TWEET at checkout!**
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
- Indie Publishing
You’ve signed up for Facebook, posted a picture of your dog, and your friends liked it. Now what? With the ever-changing world of social media, it can be intimidating and confusing when deciding what works best for your author platform. In this workshop, we will explore the intricacies of social media, how social media outlets work in concert, and what authors can do to build meaningful relationships with influencers and readers.
Take-aways from this workshop include:
- In-depth look at the social marketing pyramid
- Understanding how various social media outlets work together
- Concrete study of the big social media outlets and what content works best on each
- How to develop your author social media platform
- How to construct a social marketing plan that will save authors time and show real results
Register at least 1 week before the class starts and receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details. Problem with a coupon? Contact us And we'll fix you right up!Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
workshop What is a Tweet and Why Should I Care? Diving Deep Into Social Marketing with Jessie Clever
Dive into Social Marketing for SUCCESS!