Writing Life 2023 SavvyAuthorsWriterCon: Ideas to Reality

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Free!
Category
  1. Writer's Life
2023 Writercon x1500.jpg
Let's face it, publishing is more competitive than ever and we all need ACTIONABLE content! That is content that we know will help us move or careers along and not be too cumbersome to use or hard to learn. With this in mind, we are presenting three content-packed days filled with mini-workshops, classes, webinars and other events that will provide you with something you can use today to improve your craft, sharpen your business skills, slay those promo demons and MORE!

Keep your eye on the SavvyAuthors Weekly News for updates and registration details!

And review all the individual events and register for the ones you would like to attend!

And like all of our online conferences, this one is TOTALLY FREE!!!

Interested in presenting? Have something to share? We'd love to hear all about it!
Become a Presenter at SavvyWriterCon!

Read what others had to say about last year's Writercon!
Class Format
Writercon will be held in our online forums. Webinars will be held on Zoom.
Author
SavvyWriterCon
Start date
Sep 8, 2023 at 9:00 AM
End date
Sep 10, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Sep 10, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Rating
4.21 star(s) 68 ratings

Complementary classes

More classes from SavvyWriterCon

Latest reviews

I want to start a blog but was fumbling around, unsure how to create one. The class helped clarify what I needed to do.
Irene always delivers the goods and gives you great takeaways and files to download.
Just what I was looking for! Thank you so much I hope to attend more classes in the future