2022 SavvyAuthorsWriterCon: Year of Achievement!

Writing Life 2022 SavvyAuthorsWriterCon: Year of Achievement!

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Free!
Category
  1. Writer's Life
2022WriterConLogo325.png
Let's face it, publishing is more competitive than ever and we all need ACTIONABLE content! That is content that we know will help us move or careers along and not be too cumbersome to use or hard to learn. With this in mind, we are presenting three content-packed days filled with mini-workshops, classes, webinars and other events that will provide you with something you can use today to improve your craft, sharpen your business skills, slay those promo demons and MORE!

Keep your eye on the SavvyAuthors Weekly News for updates and registration details!

And review all the individual events and register for the ones you would like to attend!

And like all of our online conferences, this one is TOTALLY FREE!!!

Interested in presenting? Have something to share? We'd love to hear all about it!
Become a Presenter at SavvyWriterCon!

Read what others had to say about last year's Writercon!
Author
SavvyWriterCon
Start date
Sep 9, 2022 at 9:00 AM
End date
Sep 11, 2022 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Sep 11, 2022 at 6:00 PM
Rating
4.21 star(s) 68 ratings

Complementary classes

More classes from SavvyWriterCon

Latest reviews

I loved Tonya Todd's class on "Read Like A Pro" excellent tips for those of us who aren't a professional actor of stage, screen, video and live performance!
This event was awesome. It reminded me of the old days of going to workshops at an RWA Con. I learned quite a bit, and it was just what I needed to refocus myself on my writing life again.
I actually enjoyed my first SavvyAuthor Writer's Con! The forum lessons were a bit awkward to learn how it operated, but I loved it afterwards. The presenters were engaging and I look forward to coming back to these webinars and forums for reference. Thank you so much!