How to Write Fast with Peter Andrews

Writing Life How to Write Fast with Peter Andrews

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40

Register by December 26th and save $5, use code WRITEFASTANDREWS2023 at checkout!
Category
  1. Structure
  2. Writer's Life
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
WRITEFASTANDREWS2023
Class Length
4 Weeks
Crank up the efficiency and get that novel, short story, article or script DONE.

Through exercises, evaluations, tips and technologies, you can learn to write faster. Discover how to break through blocks, get ideas, develop plots, draft and polish in less time without losing quality.
Class Format
Savvy Authors' workshops are held on a forum: a bulletin board based system. You will receive a reminder notice one day prior to the start of the workshop that includes instructions on how to access the workshop forum. If you have not received instructions by the day the workshop begins, please check your spam filter.

The forum will be available the morning (EST) of the day the workshop starts and will remain accessible to all participants thereafter. You will also be given simple instructions on how to create a PDF of all your discussions along with our privacy and data retention policy.
Author
Peter Andrews
Start date
Jan 2, 2023 at 9:00 AM
End date
Jan 30, 2023 at 12:50 AM
Registration end date
Jan 5, 2023 at 12:50 AM
Rating
5.00 star(s) 16 ratings

More classes from Peter Andrews

Latest reviews

Peter was GREAT. He provided lessons, exercises for practicing, and external resources (a blog series he did and also a technique from someone named Kitchen, which is not even in circulation anymore but Peter had a copy!). I had heard about doing timed writing "sprints," but I had never actually done them until forced (I mean, encouraged :)) to do them through these homework assignments. And, actually, they didn't end up being as tough as I thought. I assumed I wouldn't know what to write, but I didn't feel or sense any pressure from Peter and I guess that helped me stay relaxed and just consider it fun. There were a lot of great tips here, and I would highly recommend this course for anyone who wants to refine their work habits and learn a few exercises that will help with the process.
There was so much information in this class. I was already doing a lot of the recommended things, but I learned a few new strategies, too, and they're already making a difference. Peter was a very generous teacher, opening up to questions and even sending us bonus articles and blogposts. Highly recommend!