Write Flash Fiction with Peter Andrews

Plot-Structure-GMC Write Flash Fiction with Peter Andrews

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40

Register by March 6th and save $5, use code FLASHFICTIONANDREWS2023 at checkout!
Category
  1. Characters
  2. Description/Setting
  3. Structure
  4. Genre
  5. GMC
  6. Plotting
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
FLASHFICTIONANDREWS2023
Class Length
4 Weeks
Don’t have time to write a novel? Well, fewer people have time to read one. That’s why flash fiction is hot, with over 300 paying markets looking for well-formed stories of 1000 words or less. Learn how to write, market and sell these tiny tales.
Outline
Lesson 1: Structure and Ideas
Lesson 2: Emotion
Lesson 3: Hooks – Story bites reader
Lesson 4: Finding Time, Being Productive
Lesson 5: Being Succinct – Focus, rephrase, and cut
Lesson 6: Happy Endings – Getting to satisfaction
Lesson 7: Your Audience
Lesson 8: Rewriting
Lesson 9: Getting It Sold – Markets and process
Class Format
Savvy Authors' workshops are held on a forum: a bulletin board based system. You will receive a reminder notice one day prior to the start of the workshop that includes instructions on how to access the workshop forum. If you have not received instructions by the day the workshop begins, please check your spam filter.

The forum will be available the morning (EST) of the day the workshop starts and will remain accessible to all participants thereafter. You will also be given simple instructions on how to create a PDF of all your discussions along with our privacy and data retention policy.
Author
Peter Andrews
Start date
Mar 13, 2023 at 9:00 AM
End date
Apr 10, 2023 at 12:50 AM
Registration end date
Mar 16, 2023 at 12:50 AM
Rating
5.00 star(s) 16 ratings

More classes from Peter Andrews

Latest reviews

I loved the class content & assignments. The lectures were very professional, and exactly what I would want from an on-line class. Peter's critiques were very clear and included ideas to ponder and consider. I will refer back to the lectures in the course as I continue to create & revise my flash fiction pieces.