Build YOUR Authentic World of Magic and Magic System with award-winning author Rebekah Ganiere

Genre-Fantasy Build YOUR Authentic World of Magic and Magic System with award-winning author Rebekah Ganiere

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
**Register by August 14 and save $5, use code MAGICWORLD at checkout!**
Category
  1. Description/Setting
  2. Editing
  3. Structure
  4. Plotting
  5. Voice
  6. Worldbuilding
$5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
MAGICWORLD
There’s a fine line between what is realistic and what is too much when reading a fantasy or paranormal books. Writers want to build those magical worlds that readers get lost in not roll their eyes at, but how much is too little? How much is too much? Find the balance by joining Rebekah, an award-winning author as she helps you define your own magic system. She will help you create the perfect world for your book while helping you define,
  • What is magic,
  • Different classes of magic,
  • Ways to use magic,
  • Are your characters a Wizard, a Sorcerer, or a Fae?
  • What is the cost of magic,
  • What limitations should you put on magic
  • How much magic is too much for your world.
Author
VampWereZombie
Start date
Aug 21, 2017 at 9:00 AM
End date
Sep 3, 2017 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Aug 23, 2017 at 6:00 PM
Rating
4.71 star(s) 14 ratings

More classes from VampWereZombie

Latest reviews

The instructor brought up a lot of aspects of magic that I never would have thought of on my own. If I do my due diligence and really invest my time and effort, it's going to make all the magic aspects in my works that much more richer and more complex. I have a feeling I'll be looking at my notes quite a few times in the future. Highly recommend this class!
The class provided a lot of good points to consider when creating a magical world. Some of them were common sense lessons while others really made me think about things in a new way. The lessons were presented in a straightforward, easy-to-understand way. The instructor was also very good about responding to posts promptly and posting lessons on time. I do wish that there had been some handouts/guides included with the lessons.