Tracy

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2023
Massachusetts
. . . and looking forward to learning from the community and what SavvyAuthors has to offer. I am not new to writing. However, I am new to taking myself seriously as a writer and learning as much as I can about the craft by immersing myself in drafting, editing, and publishing my work as an author. It's intimidating but I am at a point in my life where I'm ready to commit.

Upvote 2
Hi Tracy and welcome!
You are in good company here. There are a lot of us who are at the point where we do write but don't seem to be able to fully commit. I've been having good results with the Flash Fiction contests we run every two weeks. Writing Flash has been keeping me actually writing now for months. We have the first one of the year starting Monday. :) Welcome 2024! First Fortnight Flash Fiction Jan 1-14, 2024 I've been posting the ones for next year today. They are not all up yet, but I have several of them done. We are also running a crit partner matching service. That runs every two weeks. The next one also starts Monday. Here is more information. We also have classes and events that are listed so take a look around and let me know if you have any questions!
Leslie

Upvote 0