Even when we don’t speak a word, our bodies are talking. Every movement says ten things about us. For many, this is partly what makes romantic situations so difficult. The other party is picking up your interest, or lack of, without most of us realizing it’s happening.
- New this year at SavvyAuthors!:
- Basic and Premium Members Prices:
- Premium Members $30 & Basic Members $40
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts:
In this workshop, Cassie Knight will teach writers how to craft the body’s language of love into their writing. She’ll show:
- What is body language and how it works
- How to use body language to show dating and relating
- How men look at woman and how women look at men (breasts or butt?)
- How to use the show the romantic relationship from the start (the glance) to the finish (sex)
Writers will finish workshop with the tools to show the body’s “speech” between men and women and how to take their writing to another level to bring readers into the heart of the romantic relationship.
Starting now, all of our classes have early registration coupons! I f you register at least 1 week before the class starts you can receive $5 off the class! Check each class for details.Dismiss Notice
Join us for FREE at the Basic Membership level or upgrade to a Premium Member! Not sure? check out our Premium Member Benefits!!Dismiss Notice
New The Body Language of Love with Cassiel Knight
Create hot and realistic sexual tension by applying body language of love!