How to Write the Perfect Query Letter with Irene Roth

Craft How to Write the Perfect Query Letter with Irene Roth

Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Category
  1. Business
  2. Writer's Life
Do you struggle with feelings of fear and uncertainty when you write query letters because you are unsure of how to write a query which will be noticed and accepted by Editors? Do you submit articles just to receive a rejection letter and think that the way your query letter was written could be one of the main reasons for the rejection? Would you like to know how to write a great query and have a PDF file with a list of rubrics to write future query letters?

If you answered any of the above questions in the affirmative, this workshop is for you. During this three week workshop, you will have the rare opportunity to write not one but three query letters and send then in to me for assessment. I will provide a feedback and will encourage you to resubmit the same letter for one additional assessment. See the detailed syllabus below for more details.

So, join me for a workshop that will transform your writing life and give you the expertise that you need to write a winning query letter. I will also provide each student a free PDF file with a rubric as to how to write a perfect query letter for future reference after the workshop is over.

So, what are you waiting for? Sign up for my workshop today!
Syllabus
Week 1: Writing the First Draft of your query letter
Assignment 1: Submit the first draft of your query letter for comment and review.
Assignment 2: Resubmit your first query letter for additional comment and review.
Assignment 3: Resubmit your query letter for the last set of comment and review. You should be ready to submit your first query letter to an editor.

Week 2: Write your Second Query Letter
Assignment 4: Submit a first draft of your second query letter for comment and review.
Assignment 5: Resubmit a second draft of your second query letter for comment and review.
Assignment 6: Resubmit your query letter for the last set of comment and review. You should be ready to submit your second query letter to an editor.

Week 3: Write your Third Query Letter
Assignment 7: Submit a first draft of your third query letter for comment and review.
Assignment 8: Submit a second draft of your third query letter for comment and review.
Assignment 9: Resubmit your third query letter for the last set of comment and review. You should be ready to submit your second query letter to an editor.

Imagine having 3 winning query letters in hand to send to prospective magazine editors by the end of the workshop? Would that really give your writing career a boost?
Author
Sunny Irene Roth
Start date
Mar 28, 2016 at 9:00 AM
End date
Apr 10, 2016 at 10:00 AM
Registration end date
Mar 30, 2016 at 9:00 PM
Rating
4.32 star(s) 22 ratings

More classes from Sunny Irene Roth