New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Level
Mixed
Basic and Premium Members Prices
Free!!!
Category
  1. Writer's Life
Have you ever felt you needed an extra boost of energy, inspiration or momentum to get thru the writing ?

This webinar will introduce you to a new mindset that you can physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually awaken you body, mind, and muse to work for and with you during the writing process.

You will learn the importance of creating a wellness plan. The strategies and design of your plan will be discussed in the upcoming course " The Wellness Plan for Writers" in November. The course was purposely designed to accompany the National Novel Writing Month event. Often times, we exhaust ourselves to finish the deadline without enjoying the journey. Join us for the webinar and take the course.

Be inspired, energized and happy when you complete your 50,000+ words novel at the end of month.
Author
K Chan
Start date
Oct 4, 2017 at 9:00 PM
End date
Oct 4, 2017 at 10:00 PM
Registration end date
Oct 4, 2017 at 5:00 PM
Rating
3.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest reviews

I'm sure the webinar was great. I know the author/speaker and she's the real deal. I give her a 5 and your technology a 1 or even a negative number. BUT, you technology sucks!! I was put on "death hold for over 30 minutes. Yes, I was registered and a woman's face and name came up (can't remember the name). The message was that I should wait. And a cool song kept playing over and over about I must be early or you must be late or someone fell down the elevator shaft or was eaten by a lion (?).
K Chan
Hello Fruitree, So sorry to hear there was technical difficulty in getting into the webinar. I'll ask the organizer to look into it. If you signed up, you can get the replay and slides deck. Let me know if you have any feedback. See you at the next Write-In meet-up.
Lots of information presented with enthusiasm and good cheer. Thanks to Kee's webinar I am making several modifications to my Nanowrimo "plan of attack."
K Chan
Thanks so much Vjoe, for your kind comments. I am so glad you enjoyed the material. I wanted to share as much as I can in an hour so it definitely jammed-back with tips. Hope you have a fun NaNoWri experience, and if you like to learn more on self-care, sign up for my class on healthy writing to awaken the five senses to accompany the NaNoWri experience.
Lots of material in just an hour, thanks. I took a lot of notes, a little hard to keep up because it was fast paced, then I got smart and took a few pictures of her slides! Self care is an area I neglect, but now I understand how not taking care can adversely effect the writing. I look forward to the replay.
K Chan
Thanks, Suez, for attending. I am glad you enjoy it. Let me know if you have any questions on the material and feel free to provide any feedback on your self-care plan. I like to hear about it. =)