tessawriter

Premium Member
  • Aug 29, 2022
    Seattle
    Hey everyone,

I'm attending a conference after publishing my first eBook with a traditional publisher. Not sure what to bring to the signing table, but here's what I have so far:
    • postcards with my logline and book cover that I'll sign
    • a large poster board with my book cover and QR code
    • a bowl full of candy related to my book's theme
    • a basket for entries to win a grand prize of items related to my book's theme
    Anyone else done this? Got any tips?

Thanks in advance,
    Tessa

Reactions: 2 users
    Upvote 0
    Hey everyone,

I'm attending a conference after publishing my first eBook with a traditional publisher. Not sure what to bring to the signing table, but here's what I have so far:
    • postcards with my logline and book cover that I'll sign
    • a large poster board with my book cover and QR code
    • a bowl full of candy related to my book's theme
    • a basket for entries to win a grand prize of items related to my book's theme
    Anyone else done this? Got any tips?

Thanks in advance,
    Tessa
    This looks great! If you have a newsletter, you might want to have signups for the NL. I'd put it next to the candy. :cool:

You also might want to have something fun on the table as decorations to lure them in. I've seen people do fancy tablecloths, with scattered glitter or flowers. Just something to make your table look interesting. Anything that goes along with the theme to your book. People will stop by just to see what's up with all the cool stuff.

Reactions: 1 user
    tessawriter
    tessawriter
    Thanks so much, Leslie. Newsletter sign up--doh! I printed out raffle tickets so that's done. I do have a fancy tablecloth that mimics the theme of my story and that of the other author sharing the signing table with me. I have a table decoration so I'll bring that, too.
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0