Intros & Newbies Hello from freezing Nova Scotia

Dorothyanne

scribbler
Mar 12, 2017
Dartmouth, NS
www.dorothyanneb.com
Hi all - was linked to this site through the upcoming class on forensics in mystery - looks interesting! I'm a scatterbug writer - depending on the character, I may end up writing mystery, literary fiction, or poetry. I've had some luck with publication in humour, short story, mystery, and non-fiction, but am now working on some longer works - a non-fiction book about MS and intimate relationships, and a few novellas I've been working on for years. It's time to send them into the world... I'm an artist/crafter in my other life, making
I'm an artist/crafter in my other life, making needlefelted creatures and people and exploring other fibre arts.

Heading to the Iceland Writers Retreat in a few weeks and so excited!

Reactions: 1 user

Tamsen Kaye

scribbler
Mar 18, 2011
Alberta Canada
Hi, Dorothyanne! Welcome to Savvy! There's a huge variety of workshops and events, with writers of all genres here, perfect even for us scatterbugs!
Let me know if I can help you find your way around, and greetings from Alberta! :)

lrdavis

Savvy Super Mod
Savvy Mod
Premium Member
Savvy Volunteer
Dec 31, 2014
So Cal Mountains
Welcome Dorothyanne, from sunny Southern California!

Congrats on your successes . May you have many more. You'll find many like minds at Savvy and we're a great springboard.

Enjoy,
Lyn

Rita Chapman

scribbler
Feb 26, 2013
Australia
www.ritaleechapman.com
We've been complaining about the heat, here in Qld, Australia, but I don't think I will anymore! At least the cold weather is conducive to staying indoors and writing. I hope the retreat is productive.