RustStrong

Ink-slinger
Feb 13, 2023
Austin, Texas
Hello everyone! I recently discovered this site through a pitch party calendar and I'm thrilled to be a part of this community of writers. Currently, I'm in the process of querying my new crime novel to agents, with some fulls out, but also aware of how slow and challenging the querying process can be. Despite this, I'm excited to connect with fellow writers. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Reactions: 7 users
Upvote 0
Hello everyone! I recently discovered this site through a pitch party calendar and I'm thrilled to be a part of this community of writers. Currently, I'm in the process of querying my new crime novel to agents, with some fulls out, but also aware of how slow and challenging the querying process can be. Despite this, I'm excited to connect with fellow writers. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Welcome! Hope you find the inspiration and guidance you need.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi, nice to meet you

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Hi @RustStrong!

We are so excited that you are joining our writing communities. Good luck with the querying process. Yes, the query process is very slow and challenging. Publishing is moving at a snail's pace and it really impacts everything, especially querying.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any assistance. We are thrilled to have you!

RJ

Upvote 0