Angel

Premium Member
Jun 29, 2014
Motueka, New Zealand
Angel submitted a new resource:

Revision Madness - Revision Madness is all about polishing that draft you worked so hard to write!

For some, the Winter BootCamp passed in a blur of written pages and late night sprints. Congratulations, on your first draft! Or maybe you’ve had that draft on your hard drive for several months and are finally ready to dig into it again. It's time to make a few editing passes and get ready to share.

Welcome to Revision Madness!

BootCampers, after a month of sprinting with your team members and motivating each other, you know them well. Keep the motivation that propelled you through boot...

Read more about this resource...

Upvote 0
I didn't do the Fast Draft workshop. But I have a NaNo book I need to revise and edit. I'd love to get it completed. It's had a few critiques but not all the way through. This is my chance to polish and it actually feel like I could pitch it. :)
That's fine, you can use any manuscript for Revision Madness.

Welcome to Revision Madness!!!!

Upvote 0
Hi, Angel. I clicked on the "Register Now" button on the Revision event description page, but how do I know if I'm registered, please? I was also looking to register for Summer Bootcamp (love those bootcamps!). I can't find the link to the page where I'm registered for events/classes.
Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hi

Thank's for your question.

For Summer Bootcamp. If you click on Event & Class Registration at the top of the screen in the blue and white bar. Under categories on the left is Special Events. Select that and the special events will load up. You will see summer bootcamp in the list. I have just added a link within the Revision Madness information as well.

To check if you are registered for anything:
  • Go into your profile and click the class registrations tab and it will list every workshop you have signed up for. (to get your profile at the top of the screen under the tree is your avatar, click on that. Select view your profile page. And then select the class registration tab.
You will also receive a email.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Angel, I followed all the steps you listed above, and it's still not working for me. I had clicked on the Register link yesterday for both events, but never got an email. I checked today, and under "Purchased Classes or Events", it says I haven't purchased anything.

On the Summer Bootcamp Special Event page, the only tabs there are Overview and Discussion.

On the Revision Madness Special Event page, the only tabs are Overview, Extra Info, and Discussion.

Sorry if I'm being dense!
Thank you.

Upvote 0
Hmmm.

I am sorry you can't see it. Maybe because I am admin, I can see it and you aren't suppose to. I will chat to Leslie about it and have a look around to see if I can work out what is going on.

But in your profile page, you can't see the Class Registration tabs? Here: Allison Collins Because when i look at your profile, I can see the Class Registration tab, and both special events are listed there.

Sorry again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0