RJ Garside

Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Premium Member
Jul 14, 2014
Canada
RJ Garside submitted a new resource:

Three Pass Edit Webinar Series with Liz Pelletier - Learn to us the three-pass edit system with Entangled Publishing's Publisher Liz Pelletier

SERIES DATES:
  • First Pass: Wednesday May 17 @ 9-11 p.m. EST
  • Second Pass: Wednesday June 14 @ 9-11 p.m. EST
  • Third Pass: Wednesday July 19 @ 9-11 p.m. EST

Liz Pelletier took Entangled Publishing from an idea to a multi-million dollar company in three years. Know how she did it? Great story choices and impeccable editing. The same skills, techniques and approaches will work for you.

In her three-webinar series, Liz discusses what makes Entangled an industry powerhouse...

Read more about this resource...

Upvote 0
I want to understand the webinar format for this editing group. Will it be live? Will it be taped so I can go anytime and watch a video or lesson? Will it be interactive.

This sounds great, but what if the timing is tough one night? Will I miss out completely or will i still be able to benefit from the webinar if I can't attend in the 2 hour window?

I am fairly new to Savvy Authors classes and I want to understand how they usually work.

Upvote 0
Hi Sladuke!

Thanks for the message! We are happy to have you at SavvyAuthors and always happy to answer any questions that any members have. :)

The webinar will be live and will feature a Powerpoint presentation and audio. There is generally a Q&A at the end of the webinar, but the amount of time is dependent on the length of the presentation. The webinar will be recorded and available for viewing within a week of the completion of the live webinar. It will be available for up to a year for registrants to view. We send out emails to registrants to let them know that the recorded webinar is available.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

~ RJ

Upvote 0