RJ Garside

Savvy Crew
Savvy Super Mod
Premium Member
Jul 14, 2014
Canada
RJ Garside submitted a new resource:

Write that special picture book that will touch a child’s heart with author, editor Irene Roth - Break into the children's book market!

Everyone has that special picture book that we all remember. The one that instilled in us the love of books and reading. You can write a book that will touch a child's heart! Come along with Irene on a voyage of discovery and learn the secrets of writing every child's favorite book!

In this workshop, Irene will outline the process involved in writing and revising a picture book, from the first draft to the final copy. There are several stages to the writing and revision process of a picture...

Read more about this resource...

Upvote 0
This class looks right up my alley. I've made writing PBs a 2017 goal and have a ton of ideas ready to outline and write. I just wish the timing was better. I'm having a baby and being induced the week of May 8th, so I wouldn't be able to turn in the final assignment in time. If you ever consider running this class again, just know that there is at least one interested party!

Upvote 0