50 Shades of Publishing with Deanna  R. Adams

Business 50 Shades of Publishing with Deanna R. Adams

Please register for SavvyWriterCon first!
Please note that you will need to register for SavvyAuthorsWriterCon before you can register for any webinars or intensives.

This event will be a live webinar. It will take place on Friday September 8th at 4:00 p.m. EST

Don't know what time 4:00 p.m. EST in your time zone? Check HERE.

There will be a recording made available the following week.
New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Class Length
1 Day
Deanna Adams, author of both fiction and nonfiction works, will guide you through this complicated world with 50 - yes 50! - ways to get your manuscript ready and get your book published! Included will be preparation of manuscript, publishing options available, discovering the differences between true self-publishing and indie publishing and ways to promote your book to keep it alive and selling.
Syllabus
  • Dos and Don'ts of Sending out Your Manuscript
  • Writing the Book Blurb
  • The differences between true self-publishing and indie publishing.
  • About small publishers.
  • Whether traditional or self-published, you need to know how to market it.Deciding what publishing option is best for you.
  • How to approach a literary agent.
  • Ways to promote your book to keep it alive long after its initial release
Class Format
This will be a live webinar, but there will be a recording available for a specific amount of time that will be clearly stated in the classroom forum.
Author
Deanna
Start date
Sep 8, 2023 at 4:00 PM
End date
Sep 8, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Registration end date
Sep 8, 2023 at 4:15 PM
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Latest reviews

Practical advice from a published author. Interesting slides and useful handouts for knowing what one should as a person steps forward into the publishing world.
Thanks for the webinar! Deanna gave a great presentation and made me feel inspired to get writing regularly instead of when the mood hits.
Excellent class. I enjoyed it. A lot of the content I already knew, some I didn't and others I appreciated the refresher. Very well organized class. Will register for other classes by this presenter.