Hero's Journey for Lovers with Tere Michaels

Genre-Romance Hero's Journey for Lovers with Tere Michaels

Please register for SavvyWriterCon first!
Please note that you will need to register for SavvyAuthorsWriterCon before you can register for any webinars or intensives.
New this year at SavvyAuthors!
  1. New!!
Level
Mixed
Category
  1. Characters
  2. Genre
  3. Plotting
Class Length
3 Days
THE NARRATIVE JOURNEY OF A RELATIONSHIP

“We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.” — Paulo Coehlo

You can write two spectacular protagonists but if the “hero’s journey” of the relationship isn’t strong the story falls apart because the reader cannot connect with why these two people are together. A good love story will map out along a journey, taking the reader through the building blocks to a “happy ending.”

The Hero’s Journey has several essential parts, each part dealing with another set of challenges, defeats, and victories, and each build on the last until the hero (or in this case, the relationship) reaches the end of the story. Each stage – once navigated – proves they have learned the lessons their journey taught them and can use them in the real world.

In this workshop, we’ll talk about the structure of the romantic journey (based on the Hero’s Journey framework) and how it is the bones of a solid relationship story.
Author
TereMichaels
Start date
Sep 8, 2023 at 9:00 AM
End date
Sep 10, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Sep 10, 2023 at 2:00 PM
Rating
4.95 star(s) 21 ratings

More classes from TereMichaels

Latest reviews

Valuable information that every writer can use to create a worthy story. Thank you.
Excellent class chocked full of incredible information and presented in such an easy-to-understand manner! This will help my book in progress so much-I would definitely take another class with Tere!
Great class with lots of information. It gave me a lot to think about. I would recommend any of Tere's classes.