Mastering Deep POV with Delancey Stewart

Character Mastering Deep POV with Delancey Stewart

Level
Mixed
Category
  1. Characters
  2. POV
The LIVE webinar will be presented on ZOOM. For more information on how to access Zoom for your first Zoom meeting, please check out HERE.

Veteran editors Dawn and Nancy walk readers of all genres through one of the most critical concepts of storytelling -- deep POV. This is a method used to bring readers into the story, to put them next to (or inside of!) the characters rather keeping them at a distance.

Through years of experience working with authors and editing stories, Dawn and Nancy have mastered top tips to help authors at any phase of their writing journey pull readers into their stories.
Outline
This is a live webinar. A recording will be available later the following week for a specified amount of time.

The LIVE webinar will take place at 3:30 p.m. EST. Don't know what time that is? Check out the Time Zone Converter.
Author
Delancey Stewart
Start date
Sep 12, 2021 at 3:30 PM
End date
Sep 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM
Registration end date
Sep 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Latest reviews

Mastering Deep POV was a great presentation with informative explanations that hit home with me as a writer.
Excellent presentation. These ladies explained the concept of deep POV clearly and concisely. Gave me a lot to consider. Thank you so much for this presentation.
The workshop on deep POV was well-presented and informative. I felt I could begin applying what they taught immediately because it was clear and practical.