- Basic and Premium Members Prices
- Premium Members $35 & Basic Members $45
Register by October 10th and save $5, use code SELFEDITINGBRADD2022 at checkout!
- Indie Publishing
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
- Class Length
- 2 Weeks
Learn how to change your writing from Telling to Showing.
Want to perk up the pace of your prose?
Need help pinpointing weak spots in your writing style?
Your Instructor: Linda Carroll-Bradd, owner of Lustre Editing
- Replacing Passive Voice with Active voice
- Identifying Power words to pump up your sentences
- Eliminating implied or unnecessary words to tighten pacing
- Identifying misplaced modifiers, dangling participles and how to fix this structure
- Learn techniques to sharpen and deepen Point Of View
- Increase the level of Show Vs Tell in your writing
- Grammar & Punctuation Refresher
- Claim your personal Style and Voice
- Class Format
- Savvy Authors' workshops are held on a forum: a bulletin board based system. You will receive a reminder notice one day prior to the start of the workshop that includes instructions on how to access the workshop forum. If you have not received instructions by the day the workshop begins, please check your spam filter.
The forum will be available the morning (EST) of the day the workshop starts and will remain accessible to all participants thereafter. You will also be given simple instructions on how to create a PDF of all your discussions along with our privacy and data retention policy.