7 FIGURE FICTION: How to Use Universal Fantasy to SELL Your Books to ANYONE by T Taylor

7 FIGURE FICTION: How to Use Universal Fantasy to SELL Your Books to ANYONE by T Taylor

41WJUz68MCL.jpg
There are only, in my humble opinion, two kinds of readers: Readers who love your books and readers who don’t know they love your books yet. But how do you reach those readers in the second category, no matter what kind of writer you are?The answer to that question is…Universal Fantasy

Universal Fantasy is why my sales tripled when I “accidentally” wrote three books that landed in the Amazon Top 100.

Universal Fantasy is why some authors get gobs of gushing reviews and some authors who write “way better” get crickets.

Universal Fantasy is the answer to many of the questions you might have thought were unanswerable or simply up to luck, like…

• Will this sell?

• Why is that selling?

• Why didn’t this sell?

• Will readers like what I am writing?

• Why do I love the TV shows/books/entertainments I do?

• Why did I buy that thing I bought when I didn’t intend to buy it?

BE WARNED…once known, Universal Fantasy cannot be undiscovered. Leave this book be if you’re truly satisfied with your current writing life.

But if you’re not afraid—if you’re ready to know the secret hidden inside all bestselling stories, open this gift and find out how to use UNIVERSAL FANTASY to write and market books that SELL to ANYONE.
Reactions: 1 user
Author
Dawn_McClure
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More Recommendations from Dawn_McClure