Name of the service, provider, or tool.
Emily Nemchick
From their website:

I began copy editing and proofreading professionally in 2012, after completing my BA in Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic at the University of Cambridge. I have worked as a copy editor in academic publishing and the self-publishing world. I have worked on fiction and non-fiction projects of almost every genre, from post-apocalypse to erotica, ranging from short stories to lengthy novels.

I have extensive linguistic knowledge as well as years of experience. As a member of both the American Copy Editors Society and the International Association of Professional Writers and Editors, I constantly improve my skills and try to remain at the top of my field.

When you hire me to edit your manuscript, you are hiring someone who has the ability to catch more than just typos and obvious mistakes. I provide a professional-level service and can identify and correct subtle errors most people would miss.

I work in both American and British English. Although I am very thorough, I am non-invasive. I work hard to preserve the author's voice whilst improving flow and readability. If you think I might be a good fit for you, head over to my Contact page and send me a message.
Website
[URL]https://www.emilynemchickediting.com/[/URL]
What do you love about what they did for you?
The best editors I've ever had pointing out things that made me think, "Why didn't I think of that?" Emily was one of them. She was also prompt and very friendly.
Author
Barbara Sheridan
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings